Starting a blog is a big and scary step for someone who has never been great at expressing her thoughts through writing. However, this new adventure has been on my heart for some time now and hey, it’s a new year right?!
Here is a little about me:
- My relationship with God is above all else
- Born and raised in the South and love everything about it! (hence the name of the blog)
- “These are a few of my favorite things”… sea turtles, tea, southern charm, creating, taking photographs, and cooking (I have a gluten and dairy allergy, which has definitely challenged me on how I prepare meals!)
- Laying in a hammock is the best way to relax
- My second job would be an interior decorator (Will you be my friend Joanna Gaines!?)
- Snuggling up with a blanket and a good book in front of a fire sounds like the perfect evening
- Just started a BRAND NEW career path!!! I started Honey and Thistle Boutique, an online women’s clothing store with my good friend! Guess you could call me a boss lady!!
- Lastly, I married my best friend this past May! It was absolutely perfect and I wish that day could have lasted forever.
My goal is to reach and connect with many women in all different walks of life. You are loved, valued and beautiful, yes you!! (a little pep talk for myself too)! This site is also an outlet where I can express my creativity, and share my thoughts and ideas to others.
Future posts will cover many topics including:
- interior decorating
- faith and missions
Thank you for walking along side of me in the journey called life,